Thursday, July 20, 2017

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas?

We are in full blown summer here in my neck of the woods in Texas, and it's hibernation time.  You know what I mean. When the temperature creeps up to over a 100 degrees and its not fit for man nor beast outside most of the day.

When things get hot here in the Alford house, my thoughts naturally drift off to cooler times. And when I think of cooler weather, well, I think of Christmas.

And when I think about Christmas, I find myself wanting to start making Christmas decorations.

So today, I though I'd share some of my favorite craft ideas for the upcoming the Christmas season.



I love this idea because it seems easy enough and you can add lights to it, giving it a special look.

 
 
Not sure if I can pull this one off or not. But I'm looking forward to trying it.
 
 
 
 
This is one of my favorites from last year. The melting snowman. I think it would be fun to make with the granddaughters.
 
 
 
And this sign that pretty much defines the meaning of Christmas for me.  
 
 
So what about you? What's your favorite way to decorate for Christmas...even if its only July.
 
 
All the best...
 
 
Mary Alford

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Author Melanie Snitker

   When she published Finding Peace, the first book in the Love’s Compass series, in 2015, Melanie D. Snitker had no idea just how many p...